February Specific Goals:
1. I want to be able to get my wedding and engagement rings back on – comfortably!!! This means loosing about 3 more kilograms.
This was my Big Feb Challenge. I got close and lost 2kg but my wedding band still doesn't fit but my engagement ring I would say is there but I'm not putting the one on without the other.
2. Try to do a pull-up & then try to do 1 unassisted - start working on this using a chair as support.
I didn't even attempt this so I'm carrying this over to March - gotta crack the fear!!!!!
3. Be doing full push-ups in all my workouts by July 2011. Start working on this; aim for February is to be doing full stance press on the down and if need be drop to knees for the up movement.
I can do this, WOOOOOHOOOOOOO, I can now do full push-ups for at least part if not half of my workouts .... depending on how long the push-up section of the workout is ;-)
4. EAT CLEAN for me: Step away from processed foods, wheat, yeast, dairy & sugar, until the end of February - reassess at the end of the month but idea is to take this through into March as well
Eating clean went very well for February, Food Porn Day being the exception but its part of the program. March goal is going to be tweaked with this.
5. Step outside of my comfort zone - attend a Zumba class
I didn't attend a Zumba class but I did do a Body Combat class and got back into the pool and did some swimming.
I am very happy with this review, but it's not over, in March I WIll do a Zumba class and I WILL attempt an assisted pull-up. Every day I feeling better in my skin, over coming hurdles and making healthier. Each step and every choice I make leads me a step closer to where I want to be.
Keep going, never give up.