Hubby is busy reading The 4-Hour Body and mentioned something about taking a picture of everything you are going to eat before you eat it, creates accountability ....... I'm gonna try it for the week and see how I get on, but you do realise that this means my weeks blog is going to contain A LOT of food pictures :-)
February Specific Goals:
1. I want to be able to get my wedding and engagement rings back on – comfortably!!! This means loosing about 3 more kilograms - My Big Feb Challenge!
2. Try to do a pull-up & then try to do 1 unassisted - start working on this using a chair as support
3. Be doing full push-ups in all my workouts by July 2011. Start working on this; aim for February is to be doing full stance press on the down and if need be drop to knees for the up movement.
4. EAT CLEAN for me: Step away from processed foods, wheat, yeast, dairy & sugar, until the end of February - reassess at the end of the month but idea is to take this through into March as well
5. Step outside of my comfort zone - attend a Zumba class
February Goal REVIEW:
1. Working on it
2. Not tried this yet
3. I am doing full push ups for the section of push ups during Body Pump
4. Eating Clean Diary - week 1
Tuesday - Day 1: all was going well until a bag of mini eggs attacked me when mini-me went to karate
Wednesday - Day 2: Was doing SOOOOO well until I'd quaffed a mini babybel.....I totally forgot no dairy!
Thursday - day 3: wooooohooooo success, no wheat, yeast or dairy, just a little sugar I guess in 2 dark chocolate oatcakes :-)
Friday - day 4: Success
Saturday - day 5:
:-( 6 rich tea biscuits
Sunday - day 6:
5. Not tried Zumba yet
6 rich tea biscuits, chocolate spread & a chocolate sponge dessert
Clearly weekends are a problem with keeping it wheat, sugar, yeast & dairy free - need to work on this!