Monday, 21 February 2011

Goal Review

Just wanted to do a quick recap of my February goals to quality control/check progress.

February Specific Goals:
1. I want to be able to get my wedding and engagement rings back on – comfortably!!!  This means loosing about 3 more kilograms - My Big Feb Challenge!
2. Try to do a pull-up & then try to do 1 unassisted - start working on this using a chair as support
3. Be doing full push-ups in all my workouts by July 2011.  Start working on this; aim for February is to be doing full stance press on the down and if need be drop to knees for the up movement.
4. EAT CLEAN for me: Step away from processed foods, wheat, yeast, dairy & sugar, until the end of February - reassess at the end of the month but idea is to take this through into March as well
5. Step outside of my comfort zone - attend a Zumba class


February Goal REVIEW:
1. Still working on it but 1.6kgs down over the past 2 weeks :-)
2. Not tried this yet
3. Still doing full push ups for
 Body Pump; also started to do full push ups at bootcamp when they are called for (this morning I managed 1st set all full but 2nd & third degenerated to knees down on the up and then all knees down) - point is I'm DOING IT :-)
4. Eating Clean - this is going very well with the slow carb diet from The 4 Hour Body - cheat day being the exception but its working
5. Yesterday I stepped outside my comfort zone and did a Body Combat class and I totally
LOVED
 it.

We went out to mates who run a pub in Albury today for lunch and we were in a bit of a quandary on what to eat to stay within the slow carb boundaries;  we got there and ordered 2 diet cokes, not strictly allowed but better than what was put in front of us ....... a beer and a glass of wine!!!!!!!!!!  Now I don't ordinarily drink anyway as I was driving but was VERY proud of hubby who said "dude, really, no booze I can't drink that" and we proceeded to sip out DCs and didn't even pick at chips or anything.  In fact I had the burger with nothing and a side salad & veg, Craig had steak with side salad & veg ....... I really should have taken a picture, my burger arrived on a little plate and looked soooooo lost heeheehee


Well thats it form me for today, short and sweet I know - and totally pictureless.

laraxx

5 comments:

  1. Glad I'm not the only one doing the slow carb diet. I guess I'll see how it's going for me when I weigh myself on Wednesday.

    As soon as I saw the boots I bought, I was in love. When I realized they fit perfectly, I was SOLD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay well done for sticking to your goals (eg having diet coke, full pushups etc)- glad you tried (and loved) the new class too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow well done! Sticking to the slow carb diet would be very hard for me (I love greek yogurt and oats).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done on your goals so far :-)
    I continue to be impressed by that you're doing full push-ups at all - it's a mere pipe dream for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good on you and hubby for sticking it out at the pub. And high five on the pushups. You're right -- the point is, you're doing them!! They'll add up slowly :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read & digest them all :-)