February Specific Goals:
1. I want to be able to get my wedding and engagement rings back on – comfortably!!! This means loosing about 3 more kilograms - My Big Feb Challenge!
2. Try to do a pull-up & then try to do 1 unassisted - start working on this using a chair as support
3. Be doing full push-ups in all my workouts by July 2011. Start working on this; aim for February is to be doing full stance press on the down and if need be drop to knees for the up movement.
4. EAT CLEAN for me: Step away from processed foods, wheat, yeast, dairy & sugar, until the end of February - reassess at the end of the month but idea is to take this through into March as well
5. Step outside of my comfort zone - attend a Zumba class
February Goal REVIEW:
1. Still working on it but 1.6kgs down over the past 2 weeks :-)
2. Not tried this yet
3. Still doing full push ups for Body Pump; also started to do full push ups at bootcamp when they are called for (this morning I managed 1st set all full but 2nd & third degenerated to knees down on the up and then all knees down) - point is I'm DOING IT :-)
4. Eating Clean - this is going very well with the slow carb diet from The 4 Hour Body - cheat day being the exception but its working
5. Yesterday I stepped outside my comfort zone and did a Body Combat class and I totally
We went out to mates who run a pub in Albury today for lunch and we were in a bit of a quandary on what to eat to stay within the slow carb boundaries; we got there and ordered 2 diet cokes, not strictly allowed but better than what was put in front of us ....... a beer and a glass of wine!!!!!!!!!! Now I don't ordinarily drink anyway as I was driving but was VERY proud of hubby who said "dude, really, no booze I can't drink that" and we proceeded to sip out DCs and didn't even pick at chips or anything. In fact I had the burger with nothing and a side salad & veg, Craig had steak with side salad & veg ....... I really should have taken a picture, my burger arrived on a little plate and looked soooooo lost heeheehee
Well thats it form me for today, short and sweet I know - and totally pictureless.