Sunday, 20 February 2011

ABC's of me.

I bagged this idea from Rose at Eat, Drink and Be Meiri
Thanks for this, its filled a rather dull Sunday for me :-)

(A) Age: 30 and 11 (so my nearly 5 year old says ;-))

(B) Bed Size: UK King

(C) Chore You Hate: Cleaning the house

(D) Dogs? 2 Bullmastiffs, still only 10 months old and look like lions!!!!!

(E) Essential Start Your Day Item: I have to concur …... Peeing

(F) Favourite Colour: Pink & Purple

(G) Gold or Silver? White gold

(H) Height: 5'6"

(I) Instruments You Play: Totally non-musical

(J) Job Title: Executive Dealer of Life, aka mom!

(K) Kids: 2 boys

(L) Live: West Sussex, England

(M) Mom's Name: Judith

(N) Nicknames: La, Chicken Noodle / Chicken Noodle Pie

(O) Overnight Hospital Stays? Twice to give birth

(P) Pet Peeve: When people are oblivious to their surroundings.

(Q) Quote from a Movie: “I'm fine” ….. Mad Hatter from Alice in Wonderland

(R) Right or Left Handed? Righty

(S) Siblings: 1 brother, 1 sister RIP, 1 half sister

(T) Time You Wake Up? 7am

(U) Underwear: Yip but NOTHING matches

(V) Vegetable You Dislike: Sprouts, I can eat them but would rather not

(W) What Makes You Run Late: The closer I am to something the more of a chance I take with timings …... these days I seem to be a *screech-in-just-in-time person*

(X) X-Rays You've Had Done: Once for my back when I went to a chiropractor for back pain when I was pushed off a wall

(Y) Yummy Food You Make: I make wicked Thai turkey burgers, following a recipe sadly

(Z) Zoo, Favourite Animal: At the London Zoo I love the butterfly tunnel – its amazing.

2 comments:

  1. I'll trade you my orzo salad recipe for your thai turkey burger recipe, because that sounds AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely, no problem:
    recipe links here:

    http://babywilt-eatlessmovemore.blogspot.com/2011/01/normality-resumes.html

    and here for a snap of it all plated up

    http://babywilt-eatlessmovemore.blogspot.com/2011/01/hi-folks-not-sure-where-past-few-days.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read & digest them all :-)