Thursday: kettlebell bootcamp
Sunday: might try one of those telly fitness secessions????
At 05:30 this morning my body had a small, intsy-weensy-ikkle-wikkle frikking WAKE UP CALL!!!!! A 2 week break from bootcamp has made me soft and sleepy in the mornings. Fortunately I'd set everything out the night before so there was no thought process required, just *get up & put the clothes on*
Bootcamp .... done
this was a good one, focused on core so lots of planks & back bridges
Kids at school ..... check
they struggled more than I did to get out of bed ..... that'll teach em :-)
kettlebell sets .... done
...... I feel a letter coming on - that 16kg kettlebell has been miss marked, I'm sure of it ....it felt like a bladdy TON :-). See detailed comment here on that workout.
GUILTY as accused .... the 16kg BEAST!me ...... dead ...... check
Say something nice :-)
I think my face is looking slimmer - well that or the fact my eyes weren't open fully even by 9am heeheehee
Goals for the next 12 months:
1. I want to be able to get my wedding and engagement rings back on – comfortably!!!
2. Go skiing in April 2011, so my challenge is to earn the money
3. Be at a healthy BMI by mid January 2011
4. Run the Great South Run in October 2011
5. To weigh 62kgs by June 2011
6. To be fit and have developing muscle definition
7. Beat the skipping monster into submission and be able to skip non-stop to the full length of the Eye of The Tiger (4 minutes)
8. Be doing full push-ups in all my workouts by July 2011
9. Step outside of my comfort zone and attend 4 boxing secessions at the Horsham Amateur Boxing Club
10. To have a healthy BMI (ideally 22) and and body fat percentage of about 25% would be ideal
11. To wear my twisted jeans that have sat in my cupboard for about 10 years and feel great in them