Wednesday, 19 January 2011

Wed-nice-day

This morning at about 7am I thought death was near ….. my glutes were letting me know where they were!!!!  After yesterdays secession the reverse lunges into high kicks were a challenge and then this morning they got another beating …. mmmmmmmm where IS that 20p so I can start bouncing it off my buns :-)

This morning after bootcamp I opted for a change in my porridge mixture, I was so sure deviating from chochamocha would end in the bin.  But I had already mixed up some crushed nuts, seeds and dried cranberries so they were ready to go.  30g Scotts original with 180mls Kara coconut milk in the microwave for 3min30seconds (probable 10 seconds too much as I had a minor spill - it was lacking the extra powder I think???!!!), then I plopped in a tsp of Manuka honey and 2tablespoons of my berry/seed/nut mix and it was YUM - I'll be having more of the same again tomorrow :-)

Honey, berry, nut & seed porridge = NOM-NOMs

Weekly Exercise Plan:
Saturday: scheduled rest day
Sunday: unscheduled rest day
Monday: unscheduled rest day
Tuesday: kettlebells & skipping - CHECK
great secession :-)
Wednesday: bootcamp
more glute bashing, cardio, core .......
Thursday: body pump
Friday: bootcamp

16:17 and I have a house full of kiddies this afternoon, funny but its less stress than I think 'cos they entertain each other and don't actually need me, but I'd better start on dinner otherwise the troops may not remain so co-operative.
17:15 and they are all tucked round the table with a plate in front of them, all have carrots, 2 have burgers (after a manual mind change!), 2 have hot dogs and 3 have peas :-)
18:30 and the house is back to normal numbers. And here's the BIG thing for moi …... I did NOT eat any of the leftovers & there were plenty since my eldest changed from hotdog to hamburger once they were made ggggggrrrrrrrrrr but the poochies did lots of sitting and paw and had lots of treats :-)
19:00 kids bathing, bed time soon :-)
19:30 …... my dinner has been prepared for me and apparently it will be “THE best sweet & sour pork you have ever eaten”!.....bold statement me thinks …...


Sweet & Sour Pork
20:30 I'm stuffed & yes, yes it was the best sweet & sour pork I have ever had ...... most certainly better than last Friday's Chinese takeout effort :-) ..... hubby's friday night dish from here on out, he's cooked it to well :-)

Say something nice :-)
Love how my feet felt in my latest eBay delivery & my new jacket it's just soooo snuggly & my improving shape shows the jacket off very nicely :-)


laraxx

... and before I loose sight of them here are my

Goals for the next 12 months:

1. I want to be able to get my wedding and engagement rings back on – comfortably!!!
2. Go skiing in April 2011, so my challenge is to earn the money
3. Be at a healthy BMI by mid January 2011
4. Run the Great South Run in October 2011
5. To weigh 62kgs by June 2011
6. To be fit and have developing muscle definition
7. Beat the skipping monster into submission and be able to skip non-stop to the full length of the Eye of The Tiger (4 minutes)
8. Be doing full push-ups in all my workouts by July 2011
9. Step outside of my comfort zone and attend 4 boxing secessions at the Horsham Amateur Boxing Club
10. To have a healthy BMI (ideally 22) and and body fat percentage of about 25% would be ideal
11. To wear my twisted jeans that have sat in my cupboard for about 10 years and feel great in them
as of December 2010

2 comments:

  1. I love all your goals and agree that skipping seemed a lot easier when I was 6 than it does now! Full push-ups - phew that one would be a very tough one for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I hate it when the porridge spills in the microwave! the bowl I use at work isn't quite big enough and I have to watch it like a hawk!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read & digest them all :-)