Saturday, 1 January 2011

Thats a wrap then

Wow what a year 2010 was.  We started it celebrating with family in Cape Town and it just got better.  The kids grew a whole lot, learnt loads and generally became more gorgeous and precious each and every day.

From a home perspective we grew when we included 2 bullmastiff puppies to the household and boy have they proved to be a handful, they are only puppies but MAN!!!!!!.........they can destroy in the blink of an eyeball anything plastic or wooden, trust me door-jams and skirting are now all frayed in our house, and I'm sure I bought garden lights at the beginning of the year too????!!!! :-) .......... but we love them all the same.  Career wise, we did lots of groundwork and research and testing for business now this year we make it work for us.

Me, well I *discovered* kettlebells, bootcamp and boxing and don't think I will ever look back, in fact I'm only looking forwards to developing me a rockin' body this year :-)  I am doing this for me & my family .... I want to be around for them as long as possible.

My goals are standing as follows with an addition or two:
Goals for the next 12 months:
1. I want to be able to get my wedding and engagement rings back on – comfortably!!!
2. Go skiing in April 2011, so my challenge is to earn the money
3. Be at a healthy BMI by mid January 2011
4. Run the Great South Run in October 2011
5. To weigh 62kgs by June 2011
6. To be fit and have developing muscle definition
7. Beat the skipping monster into submission and be able to skip non-stop to the full length of the Eye of The Tiger (4 minutes)
8. Be doing full push-ups in all my workouts by July 2011
9. Step outside of my comfort zone and attend 4 boxing secessions at the Horsham Amateur Boxing Club


10. To have a healthy BMI (ideally 22) and and body fat percentage of about 25% would be ideal

11. To wear my twisted jeans that have sat in my cupboard for about 10 years and feel great in them




laraxx

2 comments:

  1. The best thing about losing weight and getting into shape is how you feel in new clothes, and being able to get into old ones! Here's to your rockin' body, and a healthy wife and mum :-)

    Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay heres to a fab 2011 :)
    Great goals- you are right you need to feel great in your jeans and I bet all the kettlebelling will indeed give you a rockin bod!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read & digest them all :-)