Friday, 14 January 2011

Short, sharp & to the point

Bootcamp boxing was awesomely hard work this morning.

I've had difficulty getting bra's on and off today - thanks body pump :-)


Chinese take-out Friday HAS GOT TO STOP, two weeks in a row now. It ends NOW, its over!!!!!

Hubby made a scrummy spaghetti-blow-your-nose last night .... I love him but I think my taste buds love him more ;-)


Spagbowl

Weekly Exercise Summary:
Saturday: Rest Day – CHECK

Sunday: Kettlebells & skipping – CHECK

Monday: Bootcamp – CHECK

it was a great core & strength secession

Tuesday: Rest Day
- CHECK
Wednesday: Bootcamp
- CHECK
that was a cracker of a workout!

Thursday: BODY PUMP!!

ooooooohhhhhh YEAH :-)
Friday: Bootcamp

boxing secession - awesomely hard work 
Saturday: Rest Day

I want to leave with this thought: "we can choose our friends but not our family" ..... thankfully, after I read mommy JAGs reply I cried and wanted to hug my mom & will do the next time I see her :-)

See you all on the other side of the weekend.  Strength to all.
laraxx

4 comments:

  1. Now, that spaghetti and ragu picture has got me thinking.

    For years anything with mince in has been off my agenda due to a retching reaction to little pieces of bone or gristle, but since getting a cheap and easy mincer I can do them again :)

    I'll get some lean beef later and mince like I'm Larry Grayson in hot pants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOl for getting bras on and off- it will get better! Even after the second class you will feel less sore the next day.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got images Rob ... pass me the brain bleach please :-)
    Maria, today laughing hurts my back - - very funny but can't laugh about it now gggrrrrr ;-)
    Lapping up my rest day and getting coffee & dark chocolate oat cakes is as much exercise I seem to have managed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chinese takeaway = bad. Spag bol = good. Simples :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read & digest them all :-)