Wednesday, 26 January 2011

MOJO PARTY:

.... lets shake it till we make it everyone.  I mean it, turn up the volume, hit play and BOOGIE till your mojo sings along with you :-)

Turn up the volume
Hit play
BOOGIE
Repeat if necessary :-)

Weekly Exercise Plan Summary:
Saturday: scheduled rest day
Sunday: unscheduled rest day
Monday: bootcamp
it was a "rough it" secession with no mats - just use what's around you :-)
Tuesday: kettlebells & skipping
Did the Iron Core workout - wicked with a 12kg bell :-)
Wednesday: bootcamp
AAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH - yet ANOTHER cracker!
Thursday: body pump
Friday: bootcamp
Saturday: body pump (launch of latest release)

Hubby's weights update:
If you recall he had his first secession on Friday and its amazing how our brains worked ....... neither of us thought to remember the basics:

1. He's terrible with water and so was dehydrated - I have been trying to get him to up his intake but afterwards he said he had no idea how thirsty he would get pushing weights (the old mind-set of you only sweat doing cardio). His urine was the colour of a cup of coffee poured into the bowl, nearly shocked the sh1t out of him ..... needless to say we race each-other to the water now & he's properly hydrated.
2. Protein ........ well suffice to say bar food there was no additional consumption as we hadn't bought any protein powder ...... we did when shopping the next day

These 2 simple things could have made such a huge difference to his first day and not to mention the DOMS ........ workout was Friday 4pm, shoulders & chest - I was helping him get dressed Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!! Ibuprofen is his friend :P


Monday and Tuesday were much better as his body was better prepared for his workouts. So glad he's found a passion for something healthy.

Say something nice :-)
Liked wearing my scarf today - felt shabby-sheik 

laraxx

Goals as of 01 December 2010:
- I want to be able to get my wedding and engagement rings back on – comfortably!!!
- Go skiing in April 2011, so my challenge is to earn the money
- Run the Great South Run in October 2011
- To weigh 62kgs by June 2011
- Beat the skipping monster into submission and be able to skip non-stop to the full length of the Eye of The Tiger (4 minutes)
- Be doing full push-ups in all my workouts by July 2011
- Step outside of my comfort zone:
(attend boxing secessions at the Boxing Club)
(try pull-ups & then try to do 1 unassisted)
- To have a healthy BMI (ideally 22) and and body fat percentage of about 25% would be ideal
- To wear my twisted jeans that have sat in my cupboard for about 10 years and feel great in them
- To be fit and have developing muscle definition - ongoing

Goals UPDATE: January 2011 - “Step outside of my comfort zone”
….. I feel I am pushing myself to step outside of my comfort zone and have started body pump classes and love them, still want to add boxing again & added pull-ups as well


1 comment:

  1. Yay for loving body pump! Thats all I have to say :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read & digest them all :-)