Thursday, 27 January 2011

A flying visit

Cracking body pump class this morning … you can tell I'm all excited 'cos I'm still new :-)  Well, today I varied my weights throughout the class, took more on for squats, back and same as last week for triceps (I'm a weakling there at the mo!!), then the cracker came during lunges.  Instructor said to use bar or hold a weight if you felt strong enough so I thought I'd show I wasn't scared and picked up 1kg disk – HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, instructor lady pootled off to her weights and brought me over a frikking 5kg disk …... well I nearly died BUT, I DID manage about 95% of the set so after my jelly legs recovered I gave myself a pat on the back.

My instructor chilling at home tonight I'm sure!!!!!!!!!!

Bar that I've been a bit all over the place recently (not with exercise or diet that seems to have held together for some obscure reason!!!) but I think I'm starting to get it back together again now, its going to be a long ol' slog but will be worth it.

Say something nice :-)
I was proud of myself today for not shouting at all the numpTs on the road today .... and loooooordy there were plenty of them!

laraxx

2 comments:

  1. You are clearly so excited about bodypump, it's so cool! :D

    Glad things are settling down for you. I think January is always a weird one. Almost Feb though now. WTF!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for body pump! I am still excited about it and I have been going a year and a half! Long may it continue :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read & digest them all :-)