Weekly Exercise Summary:
it was a great core & strength secession
that was a cracker of a workout!
Thursday: BODY PUMP!!
Saturday: Rest DayRather a dreary day today going through training videos with hubby which resulted in loads of tea/coffee & snacks …... put your sunnies on to avoid my halo glare & guess which was mine!
Jan & you can check out her work here at poppiespottery, I have a matching plate as well and together they make breakkie a joy when I'm feeling a little blue. ps I see the bluebell cake stand & mugs she made for my mates 40th birthday are on the front page - beautiful :-)
Very pleased to get out the office today to have lunch for a while (by “out the office” you must understand that meant leaving the annex passing through the kitchen into the lounge!) and the school run, well now that was an absolute outdoor highlight ;-)
Say something nice :-)
I felt really great today going out in my dog chewed fixed up hat - I popped into Accessorise yesterday to find a flower pin or clip I could use to put over the scruffy hole they had made, it was half price & then the lady knocked off half again as there were supposed to be 2 flower clips so £1.05 later I had a revived hat - RESULT :-) pics tomorrow.
Goals for the next 12 months:
1. I want to be able to get my wedding and engagement rings back on – comfortably!!!
2. Go skiing in April 2011, so my challenge is to earn the money
3. Be at a healthy BMI by mid January 2011
4. Run the Great South Run in October 2011
5. To weigh 62kgs by June 2011
6. To be fit and have developing muscle definition
7. Beat the skipping monster into submission and be able to skip non-stop to the full length of the Eye of The Tiger (4 minutes)
8. Be doing full push-ups in all my workouts by July 2011
9. Step outside of my comfort zone and attend 4 boxing secessions at the Horsham Amateur Boxing Club
10. To have a healthy BMI (ideally 22) and and body fat percentage of about 25% would be ideal
11. To wear my twisted jeans that have sat in my cupboard for about 10 years and feel great in them