This morning mini-mini-me has already asked when are we going to do kettlebells as he thinks he still has pizza tummy from yesterday :-) ….. I bought him a little blue 2.5kg kettlebell for Christmas … at his request BTW.
Pizza tummy taken care of with a couple of swings and some star jumps :-)
So my plan is to get my body back on an equilibrium and eeerrrrmmm *operating* properly again and to continue with the exercise, and then in the New Year hit my plan a little harder and kick things up a level.
What do you do for the period between Christmas and New Year?
Do you write the whole period off as over indulgence and stop doing anything remotely healthy or do you totally ignore the fact its Christmas (bar presents & family and friends that is ;-)) and eat and exercise as you would at any other time of the year?
I blimp for about 3 days over christmas and for the first time ever I'm going to try get back to it as planned above.
Say something nice :-)
I love the flicks I managed to get in my hair yesterday and that its back to wild sticky-uppy-all-over-the-place stle again today :-)
Goals for the next 12 months:
1. I want to be able to get my wedding and engagement rings back on – comfortably!!!
2. Go skiing in April 2011, so my challenge is to earn the money
3. Be at a healthy BMI by mid January 2011
4. Run the Great South Run in October 2011
5. To weigh 62kgs by June 2011
6. To be fit and have developing muscle definition
7. Beat the skipping monster into submission and be able to skip non-stop to the full length of the Eye of The Tiger (4 minutes)
8. Be doing full push-ups in all my workouts by July 2011
9. Step outside of my comfort zone and attend 4 boxing secessions at the Horsham Amateur Boxing Club