Now while I'm thinking I want the body of a fitness model I don't actually want to model or compete and I wanted to find if I could get information on diet and exercise to help me along. I have an idea in my head that my current 5 meal a day plan is a good start, but its christmas and I'm loosing motivation to eat like that again until the new year.
Exhibit A of waining motivation ….. oops ;-)
So until then, I'll continue researching, making notes, bookmarking sites, writing up exercise routines, ringing all the local gyms about subs .... and blogging about it :-)
I'm going to take this opportunity to wish you all, in words from Sussex Bootcamp .....
Merry Fitness & Happy New Rear!
Goals for the next 12 months:
1. I want to be able to get my wedding and engagement rings back on – comfortably!!!
2. Go skiing in April 2011, so my challenge is to earn the money
3. Be at a healthy BMI by mid January 2011
4. Run the Great South Run in October 2011
5. To weigh 62kgs by June 2011
6. To be fit and have developing muscle definition
7. Beat the skipping monster into submission and be able to skip non-stop to the full length of the Eye of The Tiger (4 minutes)
8. Be doing full push-ups in all my workouts by July 2011
9. Step outside of my comfort zone and attend 4 boxing secessions at the Horsham Amateur Boxing Club