Friday, 10 December 2010

Dum-da-deee-dum-dum-daaaaaaaaaaaaa

My skipping rope arrived this morning, its awesome .... hubby has already been out with it, its a well deserved treat I'd say because I have to pat myself on the back for a second here.  I have always use 2 skipping ropes (one in each hand) every time we do skipping at bootcamp.  Then suddenly they throw us a challenge to see how many double jumps we can do in 30 seconds ..... can't be using 2 ropes now can I - that would be cheating.  So I used the one and jumped for glee when I managed just the normal skipping .... imagine how I felt when I managed TWO double jump woooohooooooo.  Then again this morning it was out with the skipping ropes and I held strong and opted for just the one :-) ..... (men look away now) and I'm pleasaed to say that *ladies problem* aside (men can look back now) I managed just fine.  So I'm going to keep practicing to get to that 4 minute non-stop goal.

Off this weekend to The Kasbah du Toubkal, Imlil, Marrakech .... it looks amazing!  I'm hoping for lots of walking and if not maybe some skipping ;-)

Say something nice :-)
Let sleeping dogs lie .... they look SOOOO comfortable right now curled up by the heater xx

see you all on Monday again
laraxx

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments, I read & digest them all :-)