Tuesday, 9 November 2010

Talking to myself 8-}

Still miz where I am but fortunately not as windy as it was yesterday (the wind brings me down emotionally) so was on the treaddie this morning.  It was was a real blighter to get out of bed this morning and if you had been inside my head this morning, it would have been sad .... I had a conversation of DYNAMIC proportions going on .....
"no, don't do it"
"do it later"
"its so warm and snuggly here"
"you KNOW you will procrastinate ALL day and then not do it and then you will be sorry and then who knows what that will lead to"
"no you CAN'T have a Krispy Kreme for breakfast"
"its gonna be SOOOOOOO cold"
"yeah well at least you're not going on the road for this run"
"yeah that right its just downstairs on the treaddie"
"blah-blah it's still bladdy cold in the annex - probably COLDER than outside you know!!!"
"oh don't be such a crybaby"
"no, don't do it"
"do it later"
"its so warm and snuggly here"
"No please don't do this to yourself, you KNOW you will procrastinate ALL day and then not do it and then you will be sorry and then who knows what that will lead to"
"no you CAN'T have a Krispy Kreme for breakfast"
"oh don't be such a crybaby"

..... and after all that I still somehow managed to move my body out of bed and get dressed to get on the treaddie - all be it a half an hour after having woken up.

SO ..... Week 6 Day 1 repeated, which consisted of:
warm-up 5min walk @ avg 5.5km/hr
5min jog @ 9km/hr
3min walk @ 6.0km/hr
8min jog @ 9km/hr
3min walk @ 6.0km/hr
5min jog @ 9km/hr
cool-down 5min walk @ avg 5.5km/hr

I confess that I had to massage my calf muscles afterwards as they were VERY tight, I fear I feel a foam rolling sesh coming on :'(



What's on the menu for today?

PreWorkOut: fudgeball & espresso

Breakfast: I had porridge with flaxseed & 2tsps of homemade apple puree - need to get me more coconut milk this soya stuff is not so nice anymore!
Lunch: Slice of toasted rye bread topped with a spread of Arla cream cheese, warmed up chicken breast & fresh tomato with a tsp of green pesto stirred through
LUNCH - it was very yummy :-)
Snacks: Chochamocha podge
Dinner: Is going to be Turkish Lamb Pilau

Drinks: water and rooibos tea



Exercise Plan Update:
Monday: 30 Day Shred Level 1&2 - DONE
Tuesday: Week 6 Day 1 - DONE
Wednesday: 30 Day Shred Level 1&2
Thursday: Week 6 Day 2
Friday: 30 Day Shred Level 1&2
Saturday: rest day
Sunday: Week 6 Day 3 .... not at 05:30 though :-P

More from me:
Sometimes it is easier to advise other people on how to live their lives.

laraxx

1 comment:

  1. Am loving your blog La.......... must admit I felt a bit like you this morning - it was cold and rainy and I too was not keen to get out of bed to have breakfast.... NOT excercise! :-) Your lunch really does look yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read & digest them all :-)