Tuesday, 5 October 2010

Rebounders

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Poor little Rebounder
Oh little one
So tight & taught
You are soooo bouncy and cute

Why is it then that you sit in the dark?
So still and quiet.
Not a peep or a squeak 
You just sit there ..... 
quiet ..... 
cold ..... 
ignored ..... 
collecting dust!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
What I've been up to today:

I am pleased to announce that my poor little rebounder (mini trampoline for those not in the know ;-)) has found a home and is being collected Sunday.  I really am pleased about this as I hate dumping perfectly good items of any description.

Still dark when I got up, only getting light at after 7am these days .... whats with that!!!!

I managed to do some foam rolling last night after the kids were in bed, I always feel thats best as its never really a good thing for them to see mommy cry or swear like that!!

What's on the menu for today?
Today is yet another really wet and miserable day and again my food needs to reflect that otherwise I may land up eating everything in sight and that would not be good.

So, with that in mind ...
Breakfast: Chocolate porridge with flaxseed & soya coffee
Snack: Kallo mini chili rice cakes (rather yum I have to say)
Lunch: Prawn & brown rice noodle stirfry with mangetout & baby corn 
Dinner: going to try the "Best Ever Chicken Balti" recipe recommended by soemone off WLR
Snacks: Apple & almonds

Drinking: water and rooibos tea for the rest of the day
Exercise: Week 4 Day 2 of the C25K plan.  Today its another day of run/walk at some point.  Hubby has kindly offered to fetch mini-him after school which will give my lunch time to settle and me time to get kitted up and on the treaddie for half an hour.

More from me:
Feeling ok today - possibly a bit melancholy if truth be told.

*****
mel·an·chol·y/ˈmelənˌkälē/
Adjective: Sad, gloomy, or depressed.
Noun: A deep, pensive, and long-lasting sadness.
*****
I need to give the pups annex a really good clean out, spray down and hope for the best that they do not chew their latest mattress to shreds!

Barring that I may have to fit in a G&T later hhhhhhmmmmmmmm, Craig you reading this???!!!

2 comments:

  1. Foam rolling... I respect anyone who manages to do it more than just the once ever. It HURTS! I know it's good for me, but OW!

    Also, PUPPIES! :oD Photos?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know its a real pain trade off with foam rolling :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read & digest them all :-)