Tuesday, 19 October 2010

Confession time

AGH, my day can ONLY get better!!!!!!!  I have had the most horrid start to my morning.  I've spent the better part of the morning since 7:30 this morning setting up my charts for new time frames and layouts and managed to delete the whole frigging lot - I tell you this because it means I immediately want to go into the kitchen and eat absolutely everything in sight!!!!!!!!!!ggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So I have "closed up for the day and basically if I miss trades well then so be it!  I'll reset it all up once I'm in a better frame of mind ..... *harumpfff* over.

Confession time:
I must tell you all, as much as I try convince myself that what the scales say is not as important as how my clothes feel or measurements & cm loss, I was "well pleased" when I hopped on the scales Sunday morning to register a 1.4kg loss ...... me = one very happy bunny :-)
Having said that, the bottom line for me (and I hope it stays that way) does remain that so long as I feel good and my clothes are getting looser I AM still happy about it.

What's on the menu today?
Breakfast: was choca-mocha porridge with flaxseed and a cuppa coffee
Snacks: Corn Thinz with tofutti & ham (a LOT of them)
Lunch: Wholemeal wrap with warm prawns and tomato salad
Snack: fudge ball, stem ginger oatcakes
Dinner: Greek Lamb with Orzo ... its fantastic


More from me:
C25K ..... week 5 was a killer.  I went from
W5/J5/W3/J5/W3/J5/W5
TO
W5/J8/W5/J8/W5
TO
W5/J20/W5 ....... I nearly died!
Suffice to say I opted for the treadmill as my chosen weapon and not the great outdoors :-)
I've had a peek at week 6 and things calm down a little otherwise I was seriously contemplating redoing week 5.

Goals Updated : Lara's goals for the next 6 months:
1. I want to be able to get my wedding and engagement rings back on - comfortably!!!
2. I really, really want to go skiing in April next year - target=earn the money
3. Be at a healthy BMI by mid January 2011

5 comments:

  1. W5/J20/W5 ....... I nearly died!

    That's how it shuold be -- sign of a good effort!

    And well done on not giving in to stress-induced eating. That WI must have helped :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all helped, especially a conversation I was having with my SIL :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greek lamb with orzo eh?

    Is that a mini Le Creuset dutch oven?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's the killerbit in C25K, when you do the 20 minutes continuous run/job for the first time. And that's the hardest bit. Once you get to 20 minutes, the rest is (almost) easy. Honest! Well done for getting to the hard bit and getting through it :o)

    And that lamb looks -divine-!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rob, it was plain and simple "heaven in a bowl" no Dutchy involved ;-)
    TOTKat, you are so right. I need to keep reminding myself these plans are designed to work and build you up.
    laraxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read & digest them all :-)